how do i load a .vzm into the message plus app on my pc
JESDES82

i need to print up text messages for court.  however, the app on my pc only loads back to august.  I have a .vzm file with the complete set of text messages but i cannot load it into the app.  how can i get these texts on my pc or in a pdf without having to do a million screenshots of my phone. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do i load a .vzm into the message plus app on my pc
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried a third party application like SMS Backup and Restore from the Play Store?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
JESDES82

no but i need it to go on my comp with a windows app

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That particular application backups to an xml file which is printable from a computer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

I can understand the need to be able to print text messages for court, JESDES82.

Our  Message + app will give you the ability to print messages from the past 90 days as you have already discovered. That is how long messages are stored in the Message + Cloud. Ann154 has made a great recommendation to find an app that will allow you to save, export and print the necessary texts beyond the 90 days of messages we can store for you.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes