how can I open a text message vsm file on my computer?
donnab68

I have saved text messages from message+ and it saves on my phone as a vsm file.  I transferred to my computer because my phone won't open the file.  How do I open a vsm file on my computer to see the saved texts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how can I open a text message vsm file on my computer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know its important to open your text files once you transfer and save them DONBUT66. I'm sorry you're having issues with the messages but we are here to help. VSM files are Simulation model files. You may need the correct format/program to open them on your computer. Do you get an error message when you try to open the files on your computer?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pcorathers

Please answer the question!  We save the files but when open them says need an app. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out, pcorathers. We want to be able to address your concerns. Can you please clarify for me what app it is saying you need when you try to open them? -Kevin

0 Likes