can't send texts.
edwierd
Enthusiast - Level 2

several texts say sending.  also not receiving.  happened suddenly.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can't send texts.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Look no further help has arrived edwierd. Text message is my main means of communication so I completely understand how important it is to make sure it is working properly.

Are you unable to send any text or only text to certain numbers? Do you get an error message when you try sending the text? Is every thing okay with calls and data access? What's your zip code?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
edwierd
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not sending or receiving any texts. Seems to be the messages app or the

tablet. I have found references to SMS over IMS settings on a phone but I

have an ellipsis 8.

On Dec 19, 2016 8:26 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Texting is our main way of communicating, edwierd. Have you tried to send a text message from a device other than your tablet? Is it just your tablet that is having the issues? If not, what other devices are experieincing these issues? What zip? Verizon Messages + uses integrated messaging. See questions 1 and 2 under Tablet use. http://vz.to/2fef3He

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
edwierd
Enthusiast - Level 2

Zip code 49331 .  Just my tablet.  I have been using messages since I got the tablet two years ago, it just suddenly stopped sending and receiving texts.  It is like the messages queue up and are labeled sending and still are days later.  Meanwhile, I am stuck texting with my indestructible G'zone flip phone with a 12 key pad.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to text from your tablet can be a lot easier edwierd. Thanks for these details so far. What text app are you using on the tablet? Are texts sending and receiving normally when you use your phone?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes