another texting question
zachstanelson

i live in omaha, ne and my phone number is for omaha, ne

if i go to kearny, ne, and I am roaming, will there be a charge for texting/pix/flix/mobile IM OR voice?

if i go to kearny, ne and i am NOT roaming, will there be a charge for texting/pix/flix/mobile IM OR voice? 

secondly, my friend told me they were on the nationwide select, and they said there is a limit of out of networking texts/pix/flix, is this true? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: another texting question
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

zachstanelson wrote:

i live in omaha, ne and my phone number is for omaha, ne

if i go to kearny, ne, and I am roaming, will there be a charge for texting/pix/flix/mobile IM OR voice? No charge for roaming, and no charge for mobile IM, text/pix/flix other than your normal plan charges.  If you have a texting package, it will count towards that is all.

if i go to kearny, ne and i am NOT roaming, will there be a charge for texting/pix/flix/mobile IM OR voice? Same as above...

secondly, my friend told me they were on the nationwide select, and they said there is a limit of out of networking texts/pix/flix, is this true? Select plans are unlimited texting, the limit on out-of-network texting applies to text packages added on to the Nationwide BASIC plan.

HTH,

0 Likes