Windows Desktop messaging app
rmharrington45244

Hello,  I'm looking for the Windows messaging app for Message plus.  I see a link but it doesn't do anything?????

0 Likes
Re: Windows Desktop messaging app
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are numerous threads on the forum about issues with Verizon Messages if you want to do a search, but basically:

The Message+ Verizon Messages - Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues and customers are able to utilize the messaging web client as a windows alternative. http://spr.ly/660416SYe The Message+ team is aware and working on a resolution.

From  Verizon Messages App

DavidCole
Enthusiast - Level 3

Four weeks later and the desktop PC Messaging app has disappeared from the Download link on top of the Web Client's page.  I know messages sent via PC are not showing up on my phone now.  The whole PC system needs to be taken down until it all works.  I guess this isn't all that high on the priority list because it doesn't consume wireless data.

0 Likes
bobmcl2010

It works on my Win 10 pcs, but I cannot add a new pc. I'm stuck with the web page.

0 Likes
just5feet

I've been using the online messaging but it's such a pain when it times me out!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having access to your favorite messaging app is crucial and we are here to help. Please tell us, when was the last time you sync messages? Is your PC software up to date as well as your cell phone?

0 Likes