Why will the Verizon Messages app not work on my Huawei Media Tab M3?
glockman4519
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why will the Verizon Messages app not work on my Huawei Media Tab M3? It will work on any of my other tablets, and I own and have used the app on at least 10 of them. But after I grant all the permissions the app simply closes. If I try to re-open the app, it closes immediately. This is my favorite tablet to date and I would really like to be able to use it in conjunction with my Verizon phone for texting. Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why will the Verizon Messages app not work on my Huawei Media Tab M3?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

glockman4519,

I regret that your having problems with the Verizon Messages app on your Huawei tablet. I love this message app, so I can understand the urge to use it with all your devices. This particular tablet that you have is not a Verizon Wireless branded device. Have you ever used Verizon Messages app on any other non-Verizon Wireless branded device? The reason that I ask this is the Verizon Messages app will work fully with any of our devices, but it not necessarily set up to work with tablets that are not branded to our network. The developers of this application cannot guarantee that all or any functions of this app will work on a non-Verizon Wireless device.

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why will the Verizon Messages app not work on my Huawei Media Tab M3?
Kyleiniowa
Enthusiast - Level 1

What about the Huawei doesn't let the Message+ app run?  The app runs on a generic Samsung Tab that isn't branded to the Verizon network.  Is there a setting that can be changed so the Message+ app works, or is it specifically programmed to not run on Huawei devices?

0 Likes