Re: Why does my messages plus app keep crashing?
Sleepinglemur
Enthusiast - Level 1

Was this ever solved?  My app just started doing this today this evening.  The app crashes as soon as it opens.  I've tried restarting my phone, and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. 

Bateman1973
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Message + App is crashing whenever I try to open it.  I have cleared the cache and data and restarted the phone and also uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Appears to be Android related as my iPad Message+ app is working fine.

Also, my desktop app continues to work fine as well, so if you need Message+ use a desktop.

Just my Droid Turbo 2 app fails to open, but it gives the option to SEND FEEDBACK which EVERYBODY SHOULD DO!!!   It sends an email along with the system logs to verizonmessages at verizonwireless.com which is the Messaging Team.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
Gecko1nyc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same thing. Just started around an hour ago. Immediately stops working. Tried clearing cache, force stop, shutting down, etc...

Enthusiast - Level 1

I did an update earlier.  Have rebooted and turned it off and on

scartusa

me too. no fixes and my messages are all messed up

0 Likes
bc19675
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for letting us know they are aware of the issue. 

Same problem as everyone else with the app crashing. Hope it's fixed soon

rjme2013
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same problem on an android phone.  Help

asully
Enthusiast - Level 1

Turning off and on my phone. Uninstalled the app and reinstalled it several times.

DKyakno88
Enthusiast - Level 1

Here is a temp fix. Go to play store, look for the message + app. Click uninstall so you will uninstall all the updates. Then open the message app and close it out. Then settings, app info for message app and click storage ,then clear data after that try and open and it should work. Make sure to check back here for when an update is here so you can update then.-ubreakifix manager Paul.