Why does my messages plus app keep crashing?
MELFRI89
Enthusiast - Level 1

why is my messages plus app keep crashing as well as at times having about a 3 hour delay of texts dropping in? I have cleared cache, forced stop, restarted and uninstalled/reinstalled the app. it doesn't do it all day but off and on during the day.  Any suggestions to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated., thanks Missie

Re: Why does my messages plus app keep crashing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, MELFRI89. We're more than happy to take a closer look for you, what have you tried so far to correct this issue? CecileC_VZW

DBear0626
Enthusiast - Level 1

My app started to do the same thing and I have tried restarting and uninstalling but it won't open. It crashes when I try to open it.

krikssur
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried:

1. Clearing the cache. That didn't work.

2. Uninstalling, restarting the phone, reinstalling twice. That didn't work.

Qjoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue.  Message + keeps crashing. Uninstalled 3 times, cleared all cashe between reinstall. Nothing works. Pls help.  

jmkesler2
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Message Plus app just started not opening as well. Can't view any texts.

TVoysey
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine opens when I open messages from a missed message notification but if I try to open from the app it crashes before it will open. Just started today. No update was done to cause this!

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Appears to be Android related as my iPad Message+ app is working fine. Also, my desktop app continues to work fine as well. Just my Droid Turbo 2 app fails to open, but it gives the option to SEND FEEDBACK which EVERYBODY SHOULD DO!!! It sends an email along with the system logs to verizonmessages at verizonwireless.com which is the Messaging Team.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
Swohl139
Enthusiast - Level 1

There seems to be a flurry of us all having this same problem with Verizon messages today (August 1, 2019), must be a bug. 

Any update on whats causing the issue @GD0405 @VerizonCustomerSupport?

Teddy_gk7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I thought it was just me for a second. Tried everything on here and it's still not working