Why does it take so long to type a message from my computer app?
wannabvet75
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I am working from my computer I like to use the Computer app as I can type way faster, although the app doesn't let me type fast as it takes forever for the text to show up.  About every other work stalls out and locks and then it spits the word out and then locks up again.  It is actually faster to text from my phone most of the time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why does it take so long to type a message from my computer app...it locks up and then goes and then locks up again...it's very frustrating!
Not applicable

HI wannabvet75,

Please uninstall the app on your PC and refer to the user guide here for additional information. It's hard to install the wrong version so I'm thinking your installation might have been faulty.

ALSO, Please ensure the cache and cookies have been deleted from the browser before navigating to reinstall the app.  Here is the direct link to the app for your convenience.

PC - Use Messages+ on your desktop PC

THANKS,

ALIEM

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why does it take so long to type a message from my computer app...it locks up and then goes and then locks up again...it's very frustrating!
Not applicable

HI wannabvet75,

Please uninstall the app on your PC and refer to the user guide here for additional information. It's hard to install the wrong version so I'm thinking your installation might have been faulty.

ALSO, Please ensure the cache and cookies have been deleted from the browser before navigating to reinstall the app.  Here is the direct link to the app for your convenience.

PC - Use Messages+ on your desktop PC

THANKS,

ALIEM

0 Likes