Why does a deleted text message keep coming back?
WILDUV13
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a text that shows back up in Message+ after I delete it. I even tried logging into my on-line Verizon account to delete it but it is not there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DELETED TEXT IN MESSAGE+ KEEPS RETURNING
WILDUV13
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the individual send me a couple more text.

Then I logged back in and deleted that conversation and the old text stopped showing back up.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
WILDUV13
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the individual send me a couple more text.

Then I logged back in and deleted that conversation and the old text stopped showing back up.

0 Likes
Skwerl
Enthusiast - Level 2

These zombie texts just won't go away! I went to the stock Samsung app to keep my sanity, get txt notifications and attach pictures like a normal phone.

0 Likes
fireaters

I also have this problem. Its annoying and Verizon evidently doesn't care as I have had no response after contacting them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get that text removed WILDUB13. What phone do you have? Any recent updates to your phone recently?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WILDUV13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for responding, but I already posted my fix above to my original post.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not a problem, WILDUV13. We want to make sure you are provided with the best service. Please feel free to message us on facebook or twitter if you have any other concerns or questions.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes