Re: Why does Verizon Messages push multiple texts to my Moto 360?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jsbalrog,

This is not a problem we want you to have. I'd love to help, so I have a few questions. Are you getting multiple messages on the watch every time you receive a message, or is it only from certain people? When did this start? Have you checked with the manufacturer of the watch? You can check here: http://www.huawei.com/en/search/?lang=en#currentPage=1&resLang=en&searchType=www_all&searchString=wa... I hope this helps.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jsbalrog

It is for every text I get. It does not happen when I use other texting

clients (Textra, Pulse, Handcent, EvolveSMS, Mood, Google Messages are some

of the others I have tried). It only happens with Verizon Messages.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 3:21 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
salada325
Enthusiast - Level 2

I emailed the development team via the email listed on the Google Play Store. I received a response that said they were "aware of the multi-vibrate issue on the wearables with the newer updates and are working at this time." I was told that the issue should be fixed when the app updates to 6.4. Though not stated directly, it was implied that it should be out by the 22nd (email said to hit them up if the app didn't auto-update in 2-3 weeks from Dec 1, when I sent the email).

TL;DR Verizon Messages dev team confirmed it as an issue with the app, should be fixed in next update.

0 Likes
MAHARD79

Same issue here on Huawei watch and S7 Edge. Seems like Message + has not been updated yet. Any word from VZ DEV team on when will this be fixed? Very annoying for the watch to vibrate 3 times on each text.

0 Likes