Why do I ALWAYS have to be transferred at least 3 times before someone can solve an issue.
14Elijah

By far the worst problem solving skills with the customer service reps. I was on the phone for 45 minutes speaking with 4 different people trying to accept a line. No one could help and assured me the next transfer could, sure enough no one could until the last person was able to feel my frustration through the phone and contacted a colleague to assist me. EVERYTIME I have to call for an issue I have to make sure I have no plans that afternoon because I could be on hold or transferred for half a day. Ridiculous. Seriously considering changing carriers. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why do I ALWAYS have to be transferred at least 3 times before someone can solve an issue.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

14Elijah, we hope that you reconsider your decision to change carriers and allow us to continue as your wireless provider. Your time is so valuable to us and we apologize for the delay when assisting you over the phone. It's important to us that we get it right the first time. I'm sorry to hear that this hasn't been happening during your recent customer service experiences with us. In the future, we can save you a phone call and assist you on Social Media as well at Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to hearing from you.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes