Why did the message I send show up twice?
allyn22

when group texting 2 people, why does messages  show what I texted twice in the window? It didnt always do this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: when group texting 2 people, message I send shows twice.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate this additional information about the texting app you are using. Let me continue to work on this text messaging issue. I am glad it did not happen today. Did you try deleting the messages that were showing up in two different windows to restart the message in one window to send to both parties? Did you do anything different today than you had not done in the two weeks while this was happening?

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question. Let's look into this. What messaging app are you using?

AnthonyM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
allyn22

the Verizon message+ app.

One thing to note is that it has done this for a few weeks consistently, but is not showing two today.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate this additional information about the texting app you are using. Let me continue to work on this text messaging issue. I am glad it did not happen today. Did you try deleting the messages that were showing up in two different windows to restart the message in one window to send to both parties? Did you do anything different today than you had not done in the two weeks while this was happening?

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes
allyn22

Hi Edwin,

After thinking about this a while, I do recall deleting messages. That is the only thing that changed. I have had a larger number of total messages in the past, but was likely when I had an earlier version of the app / OS.

0 Likes
allyn22

I forgot to add that since that day, I have not had the double message issue recur.

0 Likes