Why did I receive a Verizon messaging pin?
PG87

Why did I receive a pin for my Verizon messaging? What is this for and how do I use it??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon messaging pin?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you (or someone else) tried to set up Verizon Messaging Desktop app on a computer with your phone number, your phone will receive a confirmation text that will need to be entered into the app to complete the syncing process (so your texts can be accessed, read and responded to) via your computer.

If you are trying to set it up, then enter the code into the app on the computer, or tablet... if you are not, then someone is trying to set it up using your phone number, whether intentionally or inadvertent.

View solution in original post

Re: Verizon messaging pin?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you (or someone else) tried to set up Verizon Messaging Desktop app on a computer with your phone number, your phone will receive a confirmation text that will need to be entered into the app to complete the syncing process (so your texts can be accessed, read and responded to) via your computer.

If you are trying to set it up, then enter the code into the app on the computer, or tablet... if you are not, then someone is trying to set it up using your phone number, whether intentionally or inadvertent.