Why can't I see a message sent with the Verizon Message App in my native iPhone messaging App?
Beth1225p

I just loaded the Verizon Message App on my phone and sent a test text message.  It shows up in the Verizon Message App, but not in my native iPhone App.  I had understood that messages should still show up in both places, although it is recommended that you chose one as a native App.  Frankly, I don't really care one way or the other about using the App on my phone, so much as I want to have the added ability to send/receive from other devices as well.  Any insight would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why can't I see a message sent with the Verizon Message App in my native iPhone messaging App?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Beth1125p, this is a great application and we certainly want the application to work to your needs. In order for all your messages to be available in Verizon Messages you'll need to turn off iMessage on your iPhone. Here's more information on using Verizon Messages. http://vz.to/171i7xf

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I see a message sent with the Verizon Message App in my native iPhone messaging App?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Beth1125p, this is a great application and we certainly want the application to work to your needs. In order for all your messages to be available in Verizon Messages you'll need to turn off iMessage on your iPhone. Here's more information on using Verizon Messages. http://vz.to/171i7xf

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes