Re: VZ Message+ App Not Responding
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate communicating with us. We noticed that this message was sent about 2 days ago. Are you still having issues with your Message Plus application?  JoelD_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Benourished,

I am sorry that you are having issues with your Message + app . It is important to stay in touch via Message + app. Thanks for trying to the steps of installing and reinstalling to see if it helped. Let me see what's going on and get this issue resolved. Are you still having an issue with Message +? Are you able to receive messages? Please share an updated status of this issue so we can assist you further. 

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Maxxdrive,

I am sorry to hear that you and your wife are having issues both of your phones with using the Message + app. We know how important it is to use messaging to communicate with others and let me assist you with your concerns. As you reported the problem two days ago, are you and your wife still having the same issue? Are you having issues with any other messaging app on your phone like Facebook messaging? Please share more details so we can help.

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aaa7,

I am sorry to hear you are having the same issue with Messages +. I know how important it is to use your Message + and allow me to help you out. As of today, are you still having the issue? Are you able to receive messages with the Messaging + app?

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes