Why are Verizon customers not receiving SMS text notifications?
jrwhite456

As of 6/30/16 our customers that use Verizon are not receiving our SMS text alerts they've signed up for.  These alerts from from [removed] to various merchants that have subscribed to receive them. The only customers not receiving the alerts are Verizon customers. We were told this was a known issue with a change to the vtext messaging service, and that it was corrected, however that does not seem to be the case. While some messages are being sent, some are not, or they are delayed for hours.  We were given ticket number [removed] for this.  Could someone please advsie why messages NCR Corporation are sending to our merchants are still not being delivered?

Some example phone numbers can be provided if needed, along with a list of alerts we have sent them.  Pls let me know an email I can send this information to directly.

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon customers not receiving SMS text notifications
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jrwhite456! My apologies to hear of the issues you and your customers are experiencing with their text messages. Let's clear this right up for you. What is the impacted zip code where this issue is happening? When did this trouble begin? Are they able to send text messages?

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jrwhite456

This started on 6/30 and is affecting multiple Verizon customers, all across the US. They can send and receive text messges, just not the SMS alerts we are sending from [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

From what I understand, and there have been other posts in this , that the end user, I.e the Verizon customer has to log into their vtext.com account, accept the terms and conditions of integrated messaging, and this should resolve it.

0 Likes