Why Isn't My Wife Receiving My Texts?
bobshoela

I have a Samsung 7 with Message. My wife has an Iphone 7+ with message, both are on Verizon.  Up until 5 days ago, she was receiving all of my texts.  No, she is not receiving ANY of my text messages.  Yet, other family members and friends are receiving my texts. This is very frustrating.  Please advise what is happening and when will it be fixed.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: wife not receiving my text messages
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you both using Verizon Messages?  There have been numerous issues reported the past several days.  The latest update is v.6.4.4:

Verizon Messages - v.6.4.4

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you both using Verizon Messages?  There have been numerous issues reported the past several days.  The latest update is v.6.4.4:

Verizon Messages - v.6.4.4

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's alleviate any further frustrations with your text messaging bobshoela. I know how important it is to ensure you are able to communicate with your wife on a daily basis. Has there been any recent changes made to either devices in the past five days when this started? Do either device receive an error message? Are both devices using the stock messaging application or a third party text messaging app?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bobshoela

Yes

Bob

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bobshoela,

We want to be sure to get this matter resolved for you. I know there have been some trouble reported since the latest Verizon Messages update. Can you double check that you have the latest version?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bobshoela

where do I find which version I am running? Also, my wife has the Apple I

phone 7+ and uses their messaging system.

Bob

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 12:13 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Open Verizon Messages, tap the Menu (the three bars in the upper left-hand corner), tap About, and you should get a pop-up with the current version.

0 Likes
bobshoela

0 Likes