What does the "!" icon mean?
Jhimmel

Some of my messages show an exclamation mark in a triangle on the right side of the message list.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What does the "!" mean?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jhimmel,

Unknown symbols can definitely be alarming! The exclamation mark in a triangle symbol means a text or picture message was not delivered properly. You can click on the message thread that includes the symbol and scroll to see if you can locate the actual message for deletion.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: What does the "!" mean?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jhimmel,

Unknown symbols can definitely be alarming! The exclamation mark in a triangle symbol means a text or picture message was not delivered properly. You can click on the message thread that includes the symbol and scroll to see if you can locate the actual message for deletion.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes