Weird text message from Verizon Wireless
YF
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been receiving the text message from 900080004000 three times a day.  It is from Verizon Wireless.  The tech at Verizon store tried to fix this problem by blocking all text messages from email and website.  It didn't work.  Does anyone know how to stop it? 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Weird text message from Verizon Wireless
budone
Legend

B33, those messages are FROM VZW, so changing the number will not work. I asked for the contents wondering if they are for a past due payment. If they are, then they will receive multiple texts from VZW. If it is to sell something or a reminder the bill is available, then it should only be one. And the OP would have had to sign up for those msgs.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Whats the message????

0 Likes
B33
Legend

YF wrote:

I have been receiving the text message from 900080004000 three times a day.  It is from Verizon Wireless.  The tech at Verizon store tried to fix this problem by blocking all text messages from email and website.  It didn't work.  Does anyone know how to stop it? 

YF if these messages keep coming an you cant get them stopped Call CS an have them change your phones No. an see if that pute a stop to it. as those Msg's can drive you crazy.! i had to do this some time back before i got my Droids.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

B33, those messages are FROM VZW, so changing the number will not work. I asked for the contents wondering if they are for a past due payment. If they are, then they will receive multiple texts from VZW. If it is to sell something or a reminder the bill is available, then it should only be one. And the OP would have had to sign up for those msgs.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well i thought i would give it a shot an try an help him out Budone thanks for clarifing the issue. i appreciate it. B33

0 Likes
budone
Legend

No problem B33. (What happened to your old username?)

I get texts from VZW to let me know my bill is available.

0 Likes