Web based messages not receiving all messages from certain verizon customers
CHIGA98

I started using the web based messenger online because i have no service where I am.  I get most of my messages on the web based messenger, but I do not get messages from one person that is also a Verizon customer with an iphone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Web based messages not receiving all messages from certain verizon customers
doraville

I have been using the Message+ web client for 2 years and I have had this problem on and off pretty much the whole time. Lately the Message+ web client has not been working at all (gives an error message when trying to access). The Android client still seem to work. I contacted Verizon and was told that the Message+ software was currently being upgraded but was given no estimate as to when this upgrade would be complete and the web client returned to normal service.

The reason why I use the web client is the same as yours, Verizon coverage is terrible near my home, and I run Linux and I'm not able run the Windows client on my computer.

0 Likes
Re: Web based messages not receiving all messages from certain verizon customers
laurenc_vzw
Verizon Employee

It's important to be able to send and receive text no matter where you are located, CHIGA98. We can help troubleshoot this issue. Can you clarify how you are sending/receiving messages? Are you using a computer? You mentioned the user that you are not receiving messages from has an iPhone. Do you have an iPhone as well? If so, are the messages being sent to you via iMessage (blue)?

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the
Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
carment_vzw
Verizon Employee

ERICRA27-

As your advocate and wireless provider, we never want you to have an ongoing issue with your Message Plus app online. We also want to address your signal concern from home. We will focus one issue at a time so that we work closely on a solution. What error message are you getting when trying to access your messages online? When did the issue with not being able to access your messages online begin? What make/model phone do you have?

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes