We want answers on Intergrated calling.
cwdge411
Enthusiast - Level 1

I call on all intergrated calling users (being able to call from tablets) to sound off and make some noise.

In April it was mysterioiusly disabled without warning..  I just bought a $750 samsung Tab S4 so i coud continue to use the features i love on my Tab S2.

Come to find out it was disabled..I still have 7 days left to return this, there's no point in upgrading if I can't use it for the main feature I bought it for.

You guys just lost a $750 sale plus accesories.  And now the future of me staying with Verizon is in flux.

We JUST WANT ANSWERS. its been 4 months, Tech support should know if we are 1 month away,  6 months away, 1 year away or NEVER.  GIVE US SOMETHING!!!

@VZ Support - Dont bother with the canned response. "we want to make sure its the best experience blah blah blah"

I want this escalated up to management to say we the Customers are getting fed up with radio silence, also some sort of compensation would be nice till it's fixed.

Thanks,

Craig

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: We want answers on Intergrated calling.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The integrated calling feature was made unavailable to resolve a technical issue. I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience. I assure you we are actively working to make this feature available again at some point in the future. Regrettably, there is no estimated time of resolution, and I do not want to give you misinformation. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you see this thread before you posted? Was Integrated Calling Disabled so that Verizon could establish 5G?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The integrated calling feature was made unavailable to resolve a technical issue. I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience. I assure you we are actively working to make this feature available again at some point in the future. Regrettably, there is no estimated time of resolution, and I do not want to give you misinformation. 

0 Likes