Re: Was Integrated Calling Disabled so that Verizon could establish 5G?
JOG0277
Contributor - Level 3

Thank you....I appreciate an Actual HONEST Answer from you instead of The Usual Run-Around....Even though this wasn't the answer I wanted to hear, at least it was an honest one.  Thank you for your time and hopefully you guys will make Integrated Calling available again very soon.

0 Likes
JOG0277
Contributor - Level 3

Hopefully Verizon will make Integrated Calling available VERY SOON.  Because I just checked your website, and you guys are still selling The Samsung Gear S3 Smartwatch and The Apple Watch 3 at your local stores.  So customers will walk into local Verizon Stores and purchase these watches; thinking they can make phone calls on these watches as Stand Alone Devices.  But they can't, because Verizon disabled that calling feature.  And I can guarantee you that most of the Verizon Store Reps, don't even know the feature is disabled.  So when the customer complains about their watch not working, the Store Rep won't be able to help them.  So hopefully Verizon can correct this issue quickly.  Also, can you guys look into making the Verizon Message Plus App Compatible with Google's Android Wear/ Wear OS Smartwatch Software, because currently, that App is No Longer Compatible.

Samsung Gear S3 frontier | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

JOG0277 wrote:

Please READ Response #9 from Verizon Wireless Customer Support....Thanx!

CS support is not very helpful here most of the time. And often they are wrong about stuff. This is customer to customer forum. I suggest if you are looking for CS support you call *611. his messageboard is for customers to assist other customers. Once again any issues with "integrated calling" has nothing to do with 5G. I'm not sure how many times that has to be said.

0 Likes
JOG0277
Contributor - Level 3

Thanx for the advice, but I already tried calling Customer Support.  If you click on my attached link and read the 1st paragraph you will see the results of my contact with customer service; I even noted the reference number from Tech Support within my paragraph (but Verizon removed it)

....It's funny, I'm actually amazed that you suddenly have all this vast knowledge about Integrated Calling; enough to speculate that it has nothing to do with 5G.  But the 1st words in your 1st Comment...You were actually asking ME what Integrated Calling Is?!?   How are you sure that there is No Relation Between Integrated Calling and 5G, when even the Verizon Rep Stated: They could not CONFIRM if the establishment of their 5G Network created a Limitation for Integrated Calling....You must be some type of Genius?!?....Please explain your theory IN DETAIL....I'm All Ears...

Integrated Calling on Message Plus App stopped Working

boringusername
Master - Level 1

JOG0277 wrote:

Thanx for the advice, but I already tried calling Customer Support. If you click on my attached link and read the 1st paragraph you will see the results of my contact with customer service; I even noted the reference number from Tech Support within my paragraph (but Verizon removed it)

....It's funny, I'm actually amazed that you suddenly have all this vast knowledge about Integrated Calling; enough to speculate that it has nothing to do with 5G. But the 1st words in your 1st Comment...You were actually asking ME what Integrated Calling Is?!? How are you sure that there is No Relation Between Integrated Calling and 5G, when even the Verizon Rep Stated: They could not CONFIRM if the establishment of their 5G Network created a Limitation for Integrated Calling....You must be some type of Genius?!?....Please explain your theory IN DETAIL....I'm All Ears...

Integrated Calling on Message Plus App stopped Working

It's funny that you have this vast knowledge of 5g. Oh wait you don't. Please explain what 5G would have to do with "integrated calling"? Especially when it's YEARS from being fully rolled out. I as I explain when 5G is initially rolled out later this year it will be in 4 cities only, Sacramento, LA, Indianapolis and Houston it will be for FIXED wireless not mobile. And it will only use 28 GHz spectrum which Verizon does not use for phones. So please explain why that would affect "integrated calling" in any way shape or form.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

I have the feeling you're one of those that wants a specific type of an answer and when you don't get it you keep asking the same question. Any other answer other than "yes 5G rollout is why integrated calling doesn't work" doesn't seem acceptable to you. Why even bother asking a question when you refuse to accept the answer given? if you knew the answer you wouldn't be asking the question so how can you say answer is incorrect? Also CS reps do not have any knowledge of anything technical that's why you'll wither get canned answers to answers just to make you go away regardless if they are correct or not. That's why you need to stop asking them. They know about plans, features, billing. They do not get taught technical stuff or are told about Verizon's future plans. Why would someone work for $8-$10 an hour if they had to learn all that?

0 Likes
JOG0277
Contributor - Level 3

#1 - I NEVER claimed to be an Expert on 5G.  #2 - I NEVER claimed I know the relationship between 5G & Integrated Calling; which is why I started THIS TOPIC!!  #3 - I've read some of your previous comments on other Topics, and it seems you have a History of Making Obnoxious Comments (everyone feel free to click on his Icon and read some of his Wonderful Comments).  #4 - I finally get it Now...You're one of those guys that always has to Be...Right!..Even when they're....WRONG!!..

Since I don't have the patience to let you Ruin my Topic with your Childish Back & Fourth Banter; why don't we just call it a Truce..."YOU" can believe whatever you wanna believe about 5G (a network in Experimental Development; that you're somehow an expert on)...And "I" will believe what the Verizon Customer Support Rep Stated in Post # 9!!

Now If you don't mind...I'd like to get back to the last Point I was trying to make in my topic....

And my last point was...Verizon is still selling LTE Smartwatches online and in their stores, when these devices cannot connect to their mobile network.  And the Verizon Message Plus App still isn't compatible with Google's Smartwatch Software...I'm hoping that Verizon looks into these issues and corrects them quickly.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

#2 I answered your question and you didn't accept it and kept asking. Notice I'm the only one that has tried to help you. Hmmm. But give me a nasty attitude. Don't come to a CUSTOMER to CUSTOEMR forum if you don't want replies from other CUSTOMERS. This is NOT customer service

0 Likes
JOG0277
Contributor - Level 3

Okay, well Thanx for your great advice, but if you read my last comment...I stated that I'm going to go with what the Verizon Customer Support Rep. Stated In Post # 9!!

GEEEZZZ!!..You just don't quit; Do You?...I already requested a Truce from you...What more do you Want?!?....look...I GIVE UP!!...5G is whatever you say it IS!...Now can I get back to my topic?....PRETTY PLEASE?!?..

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Well good luck with that. I find responses form other customers to be more helpful and/or accurate than CS reps about 95% of the time

0 Likes