View Message Details
JEWELLZ66
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have 3 cell phone lines. All 3 of the phones are Galaxies. One of the cell phones (Galaxy S5) is NOT showing the text history info in the View Message Details online in MY VERIZON? It doesn't even show the text logs between each other? It just abruptly stopped logging them online in the "VIEW MESSAGE DETAILS" a few days ago? Is a person capable of making it so that their texts messages don't get logged online? I don't mean as in me being able to read them. But normally I can see who my other 2 lines are texting and calling? And now my 2nd line I can't see who they are texting? And I should be able to see them texting me for sure as I am the owner and admin of ALL 3 phones!! So did the person do something to make it so I can no longer see whom they are texting? Thank you

Labels (1)
Re: View Message Details
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If they had an iPhone, I would say they were using iMessages exclusively and not the sms network through Verizon Wireless. The iMessages application sends over the cellular data connection not the text portion. With an android phone, they would have to be using a similar application that transmits their messages over the data network instead of the SMS text network. Verizon Wireless can only capture the records of the text message network for the usage. I'm not sure which exact applications are capable of shifting all the text traffic to the data connection. How old is the user of this phone? Could you look at the phone's text conversations on the phone itself to see who and how they are sending messages to?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
JEWELLZ66
Enthusiast - Level 3

The user is an adult and very smart. Last I knew all of us were using "MESSAGE+"..App Like I said, I am one of the people that gets texts sent to daily from phone in question, and many times daily. But NONE of them show up on the VIEW MESSAGE DETAILS?? They show up on "mine" VIEW MESSAGE DETAILS, but not "HIS"?? None show on "HIS"?? And he keeps his phone attached to him 24/7, so no I can't look. And like I said, The phones are Galaxy S5 and I don't understand why they show up on MINE Message Details but NOT His??? Nothing shows on HIS???

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I believe WhatsApp would allow someone to do what you are suggesting.

0 Likes