Video txt messaging
valet
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently went to my animated txt and video txt messages and I had lost the sound to the video that I once had on my env 3 does anyone know how to get the sound back? I have the sound for my ringtones and everything else just can't the audio to be heard. I tried the *228 opt 2 and still nothing but static. It used to be able to be heard but now nothing. When I recorded a video and went back and listened to it, there was no sound. When I recorded a sound you can hear something but very faintly.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Video txt messaging
valet
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ended up speaking with someone that had the same problem and they told me to play one of the videos I had and while playing it push the volume control on the phone and it worked now I can hear me videos and animated txts, but thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Zehan
Contributor - Level 2
You should take your phone in to a store technician. We can fix this problem or exchange the phone if necessary.
0 Likes
valet
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ended up speaking with someone that had the same problem and they told me to play one of the videos I had and while playing it push the volume control on the phone and it worked now I can hear me videos and animated txts, but thanks for the help.

0 Likes