Re: Verizon messaging not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry that is happening and we know how important text messaging is. Are you still having this same issue? If the answer is yes, we would like for you to uninstall the Message plus app and then reinstall and power your device off and on again. This will correct your text issue and here's a link if you would like instructions. http://spr.ly/6609E0EDv

TinaN_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry that is happening and we know how important text messaging is. Are you still having this same issue? If the answer is yes, we would like for you to uninstall the Message plus app and then reinstall and power your device off and on again. This will correct your text issue and here's a link if you would like instructions: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-210394/

TinaN_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry for the delay, Jestersmith. I understand there was an issue with the Message + app that caused the app to crash a couple of days ago. The problem was resolved and messages should be working at this time. 

If you are still having problems, please let me know. 

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how much I rely on my messaging app to communicate with my friends and family. There was a problem with Message + (Verizon Messages) a couple of days ago that should now be resolved.

Please let me know if you are still having problems once you go to (settings > apps & notifications > Verizon Messages > upper right corner 3 dots > uninstall updates).

Our apologies for any inconvenience. 

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes