Verizon messaging not working
Morgan10

Why is the Verizon messaging app not working? Each time I try to access it, it pops up saying "message+  keeps stopping" I've tried all kinds of troubleshooting but nothing seems to work. How do I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon messaging not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that you are able to utilize your messaging application, Morgan10. What model of device do you have and what steps did you perform? I want to make sure that we avoid any steps that you have already performed.

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BIGLOU6537
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's working now. I had to uninstall the updates, but even that didn't

initially work. So I just stopped using it for about an hour or so, cleared

the cache, and for some reason a little while later it started working

again. I don't know what fixed the issue because I tried everything it

seems like. Thanks for responding days later, I guess.

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 8:15 AM, vzw_customer_support <

Jayceemacey93
Enthusiast - Level 1

My texts haven't sent in two weeks, all updates are updated, I have cleared caches and [removed] and still nothing.

Profanity removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

jav6
Champion - Level 3

What make/model phone/device are you having issues with?  What is the version of Message+ installed?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Clearing the cache was a great place to start, Jayceemacey93. I’m sure that you are frustrated with your messages having trouble for so long. I would be too. So let’s take a closer look at what’s going on with your text messaging specifically. Can you please chare the model phone you’re using? Are you receiving messages successfully? If you’re not seeing the same error as the original poster, can you please share more details on your experience?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Shynsea
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am now having this sam problem on my Galaxy 9....right now

Cb22psu

Same mine just started as well on my s8

0 Likes
Cb22psu

Mine just started as well

0 Likes
Shynsea
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, can someone please help us....Verizion must have done something if we all are having an issue NOW!! What's going on team?