Verizon messages
mflower

Whenever I try to send pictures  using Verizon messaging it will say sent and a few minutes later it will say failed. My pictures never send

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mflower,

Let's get that fixed for you. Sending messages is one of the key functions of your phone! When did this begin? What happens when you try sending messages using the default manufacturer's messaging app?

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mflower

It said sent and then a few mins later it will show it has failed.  It has been like that a few weeks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hmmm, interesting! Mflower, let’s pick up from where you left off to ensure we find out what’s going on. What’s the make/model of your phone? Since this issue has been happening, what steps were tried to get this going ?(want to make sure we don’t repeat the same ones if we don’t have to)  Is this happening intermittent or consistently? 

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes