Verizon messages on the Web is logging me out
sdbtodd

Verizon messages on the Web is logging me out after a few minutes again.  Hope it isn't going to be a permanent thing.  Is anyone else having these issues?  And I don't want to use the Desktop App at work.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon messages on the Web is logging me out
mwenzlick
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here. Phone does not get service while inside my building at work. Have the web app open all day, love it, but it keeps logging me out too. Also do not want to use desktop app on my work computer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sdbtodd, your security is always a top priority to us.When at work, I know that using the computer for these things is certainly not looked favorably upon and the desktop app can be a huge help. Have you how quickly you are being logged out? Does this happen when you are actively scrolling through messages or when idle?

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NanaMin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue using the web message+ app.  I leave it open all day everyday and love using it instead of my phone.

When idle on 2 different computers it's not only logging me out, but when I sign out and back in I now only get the phone number of the person with no names or identifiers.  And when I click on a message received, the text does not appear in the lower right side as before.  I've had to open the desktop app - which has been more unreliable and wonky than the web portal.  This just started happening today for me.  Up until now it's been working beautifully.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s get your messages rolling into your computer and stop these issues NanaMin. As it has started today, what operating system do your computers run? Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app on the computers?

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes