Verizon dollars
Llutren1

Has anyone had trouble with their Verizon up dollars disappearing when they were approved for the visa? I got approved on 9/13 and had $45 in up rewards banked. These dollars have not been used. I talked to 2 different customer care agents on 10/14 before being disconnected. After the second time I was disconnected I scheduled an appt to receive a call on 10/15 at 1pm. I got the call but within 30 seconds the call dropped. I called back and the agent I spoke to said my dollars would appear on 10/23. I checked today and only $7.91 appears. ($5 from up rewards that I got in October and then $2.91 from the use of my visa). Is there someone who can help with this?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon dollars
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here to help! Were these device dollars in your bank previous to you signing up for the Visa card? These also do expire if they are over 2 years old, as described here: https://www.verizon.com/reusable-content/offers/device-dollars.html

0 Likes
Llutren1

Yes, the $45 was in my bank prior to signing up for the card.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Llutren1, do you recall if you recently obtained the $45.00 from Verizon Up?

0 Likes
Llutren1

The money was accumulated between January-Sept of this year.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Llutren1, 

We apologize for this experience. You will need to contact our Verizon Up team at 866-895-5579 to help with this issue. 

JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes
Llutren1

They were not able to help and I was sent back to customer care before getting disconnected. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for keeping us updated, Llutren1. I'm sorry to hear your call got disconnected. We want to help you look into this further. I sent you a Private Note so we can continue working on this together.

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
byarscass

This is a joke.  I have been on the phone all day trying to get an answer as to what happened to my rewards.  Over this year I have earned almost $150 by using my verizon credit card, thinking that my cash back would be applied to the bill - it isn't.  They give you a $10 a month statement discount, all the while keeping your "cashback" for the company.  I will only be charging my verizon bill to this credit card and never using anywhere else, and they will be obligated to give me the $10 discount even though the "cashback" is only around $4 per month.  So disgusted with this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

byarscass Thank you for reaching out here on this platform. I'm not sure what you are looking at but you can certainly apply your credit toward your bill. This is not done automatically. Here is our Verizon dollars link.

https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-visa-card-faqs/

-Dolores

0 Likes