Verizon Web Text not working
JOHCOU64
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Verizon phone is broken so I was going to use the Web text site to keep on working. However, texts aren't appearing in the web application.  I get 2 factor authentication texts sent to me, but they never appear in the web app.  What good is the web text site if it doesn't show the texts?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Web Text not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to have this feature working for you since your device is damaged. Did you have the website Verizon Messages set up prior to the phone becoming damaged? BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Web Text not working
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@JOHCOU64 wrote:

My Verizon phone is broken so I was going to use the Web text site to keep on working. However, texts aren't appearing in the web application.  I get 2 factor authentication texts sent to me, but they never appear in the web app.  What good is the web text site if it doesn't show the texts?

Security texts (2 factor authentication) are sent ONLY to the primary device of the number.  Working as designed, I believe, for security reasons.  You might turn OFF the 2 factor authentication (if you can, using email) until you get your phone back in service.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes