Re: Verizon Messenger+ for Windows 10
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@rgm60527 wrote:

Using blue stack with message+ it won't scan the vr code.  Any suggestions?

Does 'blue stack' work with any messaging apps?  Not familiar with what it is or what kind of device it uses.  Maybe @jmench74  has some suggestions as (s)he apparently got it to work.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
shmuel3641
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here you go!

Download and install verizon message+ for windows 10!

unzip and run appxbundle file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/93hv9ezphu4iqjm/Message%20Plus%20Windows%2010.zip?dl=0

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@shmuel3641 wrote:

Here you go!

Download and install verizon message+ for windows 10!

Nice job finding/zip'ing/providing the Win10 Message+ v2.0.2.0 bundle for installation. Helpful.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If you need to submit feedback to the developers the app, we would recommend going to the Message+ app itself and choosing "Get Help" followed by "Report a Bug". Another way to contact them is by going the the app's section on the Play Store and finding "Developer contact" on the page for an email address of the developer. We suggest reporting any issues with Message+ to one of those sources.

0 Likes
buttaflynyc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Archaic, annoying, negligent and inferior service by verizon not to provide option for receiving texts to computer and dont tell me about the garbage option of kinda seeing your messages after a log in to the verizon site -you charge the most and provide the least -after almost twenty years of being a loyal customer i am starting to look at other providers....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I remember having Verizon's first windows phone. I got out of that phone due to the app store not having my banking app. Not all apps will be available on Windows devices. VCarter_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you're still getting the best Verizon experience. With Message+ you can have messages accessible on your My Verizon from a PC. Please, Private Message us anytime for live agent support. - NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes
letti001
Contributor - Level 1

The issue for me with using the web based Message+ on my PC has to do with the time out. It is not running all the time and I need to log in frequently. Now I have  a working version of Message+ but I am paralyzed in my inability to change computers. I cannot change computers nor update my existing OS with a fresh image because of the lack of Message+ being on my desktop.

I am not sure why it is not available any more in that at least we could have the last working version from the Windows Store. It has been quite some time now that there has not been any movement in the assistance with Message+ for PC.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@letti001 wrote:

.  but I am paralyzed in my inability to change computers. I cannot change computers nor update my existing OS with a fresh image because of the lack of Message+ being on my desktop.

I am not sure why it is not available any more in that at least we could have the last working version from the Windows Store. It has been quite some time now that there has not been any movement in the assistance with Message+ for PC.

There have been many discussions on this, with "lack of sync'ing" issues being a reason for removal.  There also have been posts with links to downloadable versions (this thread has them), for older and latest that you can get from the public domain so you can have them on your desktop to move to a new computer or re-install on your updated desktop.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to get the most use out of the Messages+ service. While Windows 10 is one of the compatible OS, keep in mind that some features aren't available or will differ on a computer. You mentioned that you're unable to change computers. What is the operating system for the other devices? Here is a link with FAQs for Messages+ including device compatibility: https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/#who-can-use. 

0 Likes