Verizon Messages app calling feature
Psp83

I have the same problem! I have a Samsung Note 8 and a Tab S3 and can not use the calling feature with the message+ app and way on the phone for about 2 hours with customer service and they couldn't figure out the problem and then was doing the online texting customer service and after about another 2 hours of that the girl finally said that she saw a notification that that service was down and that there was no approximate date for it to become active again. I want to know why employees were not notified property and when it will be available and an answer of I don't know is not acceptable! I also want to know the reason for the disconnection of that service and why customers were not notified that this was going to take place and again I don't know is not an acceptable answer! Verizon's service is becoming very inconvenient and costly as you also now have to pay for the cloud service which has always been free and if you don't upgrade in time verizon without notice just wipes out everything you have saved except for your contacts, which happened to a friend of mine. When will the calling feature be fixed and until that time what other options are there so you are able to sync your phone to your tablet to enable a calling feature? I expect a detailed and prompt answer!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Messages app calling feature
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

See Integrated Calling on Message Plus App stopped Working

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes