Verizon Message web site not loading
Mjank
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been having issue the past couple of days with the Message web app not loading.  It logs in and the tab shows that I have unread messages, but the main screen just keeps loading without showing any of the messages.  I haven't had any issues before yesterday and there haven't been any changes to my computer.  Ideas?

Untitled.png

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon Message web site not loading
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mjank,

I love using the desktop messenger application and I know it can be a nuisance when there are hiccups in the process for accessing it. Let's get to the bottom of this for you so you can message as you need to. I just logged in to my account online and was able to send/receive a message without any concerns. So, let's dig into this on your end in more detail. What happens when you use an alternate browser to perform this task? How recently have you cleared out your temporary internet files to ensure you're running smoothly? Also, have you recently powered your computer down completely and attempted to log back in afterwards?

Please keep us posted on your success!

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
buckar00
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue with Message web app (I can't use the windows app on a work computer).  Windows 7 PC,using Chrome browser.  With Firefox browser, I can log into my Verizon, however selected send a message puts the browser in a loop waiting for web.vma.vzw.com

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

buckar00, thanks for sharing those details of what happened when you were trying to use the Messages website, with different browsers. To continue troubleshooting, please clear the cache and cookies from each browser. After that, restart the browsers and try to access the site to send/view your messages. Also, are both browsers up to date on the computer you were using?

Clear Cache/Cookies Chrome: http://spr.ly/6580D4SdO

Clear Cache/Cookies Firefox: http://spr.ly/6581D4SdP

JohnTr_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JCOMPIT66
Enthusiast - Level 2

The link provided has an error. I'm not happy about this.

On Sun, Oct 7, 2018, 11:12 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The links work for me; are you accessing them via the forum rather than via an e-mail reply notice of the post?

Clear cache & cookies - Computer - Google Account Help

How to clear the Firefox cache | Firefox Help

0 Likes
JCOMPIT66
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been a customer for 8 or more years. I'm am so unhappy. You are

completely disregarding my concerns. I will go to the local Verizon store

to cancel service. I'm going to Xfinity.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

JCOMPIT66 wrote:

I've been a customer for 8 or more years. I'm am so unhappy. You are

completely disregarding my concerns. I will go to the local Verizon store

to cancel service. I'm going to Xfinity.

How can another Verizon Wireless customer address your concerns?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Mjank
Enthusiast - Level 2

I get the same issue with IE, Chrome, and Firefox.  I've cleared the caches using the instructions provided and rebooted the computer, but keep getting the same.  Any other suggestions?

buckar00
Enthusiast - Level 2

I clear the cache and cookies at the end of each week.  This morning, after I logged into VZW site via Chrome, Messages was working.  I returned to my PC later and I had been logged out of My Verizon; after I logged in again, the same error occurred.  I cleared the cache and cookies, the problem is still persisting. 

I next went over to Firefox, which I had not used yet today,  I was able to log into VZW & Messages.

I would prefer to use Chrome

BTW, the links you provided below will not work from email - e.g. going through the VZW customer support site.  If I am on the site, they are functional.  Some customers might find that frustrating.

0 Likes