Re: Verizon Message Plus keeps crashing since update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Staying connected is certainly important and we are happy to assist. Please uninstall and re-install the application. This is an excellent way to ensure the application is functioning properly with your Operating System. StanleyC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear about your recent device issues and it crashing during usage. We do want to make sure you are able to use our Message + application as needed. With regard to the device when did this start for your fiance? Does this occur with other applications or only this application? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon is currently experiencing an issue with the Verizon Messages App. Our technicians are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it quickly. 

At this time please use the native Messaging app that came on the phone from the manufacturer. Please check for an app update of the Message+ app often. 

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want everything to work for you, frankem77. We are here to help.

We see that this was posted 2 days ago regarding your Message+ app. Are you still having an issue? Have you checked to see if there were any updates to the app?

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry that is happening I can understand why this is important for you have text messaging. Are you still having this same issue? If the answer is yes, we would like for you to uninstall the Message plus app and then reinstall and power your device off and on again. This will correct your text issue and here's a link if you would like instructions. http://spr.ly/6600E0Doa

TinaN_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Monkeysrfrendly, we know how important it is to be able to use Verizon Messages. Are you still having issues with Verizon Messages? Please keep me posted. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
pattiekat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey, I have been unable to use the messages+ app on my tablet, (meaning the integrated messaging feature)but it's always fine on my phone.

I may have discovered something..  Both are samsung, and I've used them before.  But when I download app onto tablet, it wont open, although it flashes before disappearing.  I see the empty placeholder on recent apps, but same thing, flashes, then gone.

In my settings somewhere, where the option for an app to open in app?? , or supported apps or websites..cant remember, anyway, there is a site that says..  client.messaging.verizon. or something like that.  IS THAT RELATED TO MY INABLITY TO OPEN APP ON TABLET TO USE INTEGRATED MESSAGING?

Please say yes!

0 Likes