Verizon Message : 900-080-004221 - Does this **bleep** message annoy anyone else out there?
gallodor

Why must Verizon insist on sending this spam like text message every single time I send a message over 160 characters to a non verizon customer.  This is the most annoying thing I have had to deal with and I am seriously considering cancelling my service and going back to AT&T.  Does anyone else receive this spam several times a day?  I don't want to send a picture text as their **bleep** workaround says, I want to use the full functionality of my phone without constant interruptions with this **bleep** message.  I want this freaking alert to be deactivated by VERIZON.  I am sick and tired of hearing this dang message come across my phone when i'm texting.  What the heck are you thinking Verizon?  I do not like SPAM and this is just like SPAM.  I am beyond annoyed at this crap. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Message : 900-080-004221 - Does this **bleep** message annoy anyone else out there?
ef1165

Well keep your texts under 160 characters then. or if you have that much to say, call the person.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Message : 900-080-004221 - Does this **bleep** message annoy anyone else out there?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Check out this thread-->Text number issue 900-080-004221

0 Likes
freedomsearcher
Enthusiast - Level 3
you can call and have vzw stop txt alerts on ur phne but with your attitude I doubt they will do anything
0 Likes
sierrajinx9
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually, STARTING TODAY, You can now send OVER 160+ Characters to NON VZW Customers! You will still get that Message, except it till say "Messages containing Graphics/Tones/Emoticons and/or Characters of 160+ to NON Verizon Customers will be sent as PLAIN TEXT in Multiple Messages"

I would call Customer CARE to see if there is a way to STOP this message from coming

0 Likes