Verizon Integrated Messaging on PC Set Up Security Code Not Received
blondcb

I have been using the Message+ Integrated Messaging app on my PC for sometime now without any problems.  Today, I sent 2 pictures and a short note to 16 recipients.  When they reply, all replies show up on my Droid Maxx but very few showed up on my Laptop.  I tried removing the PC device authorization and repairing the app installation but now when setting it up no security code is sent when I enter my mobile number.  After multiple times of trying to send the security code it gave me an error code that I have to wait an hour to try again as I have tried too many times.  Clearly, the VZW server is receiving the request for the security code but it is not being sent to me on either the cell mobile device or on the web based messaging log in.  I'm thinking that either there's a problem with my account or a problem with the system.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Integrated Messaging on PC Set Up Security Code Not Received
Earplug

Having the same problem only on a MacBook Air.  Get to the enter security code screen but never receive the text message with the code.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

blondcb, The Integrated Messaging App make texting more easier. At this time we will need to wait the one hour grace period. Have you forced stopped the application on your phone?
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

blondcb, The Integrated Messaging App makes texting so much more enjoyable. At this time you will need to wait the one hour grace period. Have you forced stopped the application on your phone?
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
blondcb

Thanks but that's not the answer. I spent quite some time working with

Tier 2 support yesterday and finally got it to work. Executive Summary:

Mobile Device Settings must reflect that it is subscribed before any other

devices will be activated. In order to make this happen, I had to

deactivate my PC and two tablets, remove the app from all three and turn

off these devices. I then removed the app from my mobile device and turned

it off. Tech de-authorized the integrated messaging service in the switch

and then re-authorized it. Reinstalled the app on the mobile and set it

up. Then went to each of the PC and 2 tablets and reinstalled the app.

Each time an app was installed a request for a security code was made,

received and entered. Upon the first device being activated, the mobile

device reflected being subscribed in the settings.

Thanks

Cliff

Cliff Blondes

301-340-9331

blondcb@gmail.com

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 5:02 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes