VZ Message+ Web App & Win10 DeskTop app not syncing
buckar00
Enthusiast - Level 2

I use Verizon Messages across multiple platforms including a Windows 7 PC using the web app and a Windows 10 PC using the desktop app in addition to my mobile and a tablet.  On both PC platforms, for some contacts, no messages are sent.  I can send messages on my Galaxy S9 phone thru the app, but on the PC for some contacts it will say sending and never get sent.  When it was a single contact, I ignored it, but it has grown to be a majority of my contacts that I text with frequently.

Additionally, the service doesn't appear to be fully syncing, eg. for some contacts all messages appear for others they are missing. 

Tags (1)
Re: VZ Message+ Web App & Win10 DeskTop app not syncing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

buckar00, I can certainly understand the importance of being able to utilize and sync the Verizon Messages Plus application across multiple platforms as I also rely on this myself. No need to worry as we are here to help. Is the Verizon Messages Plus application up-to-date on your main device? How long has this issue been happening for? When you mentioned that some contacts are not syncing or sending/receiving messages, are these standard, multimedia messages or both you are having trouble with?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You might also look at the other active threads relating to Message+ and sync'ing issues with the desktop app on Windows platforms.  Be sure to use FEEDBACK in the app to report your issue to the developers.  Seems that is the only way of getting our issue to them.  We still don't have any resolutions or constructive information to the desktop app sync'ing issues from anyone at Verizon.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Ok.  Let's try this to get some movement on getting this issue resolved, as there seem to be 10 related active threads.  Everybody experiencing this issue:

1. Call Customer Care: 800-922-0204

2. Ask for Tech Support

3. Ask them to open case/ticket for "Integrated Messaging Message+ sync issues on desktop app"

If enough of us call in and open cases/tickets maybe we'll hear something that is being done or at least identified as a 'known issue'.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
buckar00
Enthusiast - Level 2

i am using version 6.9.0 of Message+ on my Galaxy S9 with the August 4 android update.

The issues with the web app are two fold.  For some users, I am unable to send regular text messages from a PC.  that issue started with one or two contacts about, idk a month ago. Now for a majority of the contacts that seems to be the case. The message status remains at sending without updating

the second issue is that some messages aren't syncing from my phone to the apps. For instance, right now messags from only 7 conversations appear on the web app, while I must have 50 conversations on my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you all for sharing your Message + concerns. We are asking that you send Feedback within the desktop Message + app (top left 3 lines > Feedback)

This feedback is needed because our team was not able to duplicate this behavior with in-house testing. Please share the feedback within the app which will help us get to the bottom of this. 

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
rickscalf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have complained about this exact problem for years and the community has complaints about this since 2015! Every reply is always how you "understand the importance" of this problem, so either you do NOT understand, or you just do not care. It is ridiculous that this issue has not been fixed. If you cannot fix this, you need to drop the product!!

rickscalf
Enthusiast - Level 2

They already reply that it is a "known issue" and have for years. They never do anything about it. 😞

0 Likes
rickscalf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have sent feedback on multiple occasions. Unfortunately, the one time I have received a reply (not through "Feedback" but finally by posting to the VZ Facebook page) I was unable to volunteer a couple of hours to do the troubleshooting for you. With the rather large numbers and long history of complaints, it is not reassuring that you cannot duplicate the issue, much less fix it. Does Sprint have a functioning desktop app? 😞

0 Likes
gartmann
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here! It worked until recently mostly but not 100% Maybe 90%. Now there's no syncing at all between desktop(either one or even message+ and newer verizion messages) and Android phone. Something broke on verizons server or link or syncer or something on their end!