VTEXT.COM login: SERVER ERROR
chuck29620

When I try to log in to vtext.com I get the following message. 

Server Error
This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling your request. 

The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log.

I have used Google Chrome since it came out and it has worked fine until now. I have deleted all cookies and dumped the cache. 

I have also replaced my modem since the problem started. I can log in somtimes but most of the time I can't. 

Explorer simply says it can't display this page. I have also tried it on a differant computer with the same result. Any suggestions appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VTEXT.COM login: SERVER ERROR
Malibu-Steve

You're not alone. Same error started with me on about 7/9/09. Used various computers on different networks with same results:

"Server Error This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log."

Hopefully a solution will surface soon.

0 Likes
Malibu-Steve
Update. Clearing the cookies, cache and other personal data from Firefox allowed proper login. Must be the saving of the ID and/or PW with browser causing server error.    ...?
0 Likes
chuck29620

My problem started abouth the same time (July 😎 so apparently there was a change or problem with the server. 

Today I have logged in everytime I tried. So maybe it has been fixed.

0 Likes