Urgent Help Needed I need to access text messages
teresashelly

I need URGENT help! I need to access text messages on my step daughters cell. I can see she is messaging someone but I cannot see the messages on my account. I think she might be in serious trouble but I want to see the messages before calling the police. With Verizon closed I cannot even contact anyone.

0 Likes
Re: Urgent Help Needed I need to access text messages
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@teresashelly wrote:

I need URGENT help! I need to access text messages on my step daughters cell. I can see she is messaging someone but I cannot see the messages on my account. I think she might be in serious trouble but I want to see the messages before calling the police. With Verizon closed I cannot even contact anyone.

If you have integrated messaging, then you can log into message+ (website or mobile app) using the login profile for her line/number.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Urgent Help Needed I need to access text messages
rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon will not give you access to her text messages without a court order. Keep in mind, if you log into her online messages, she will get notification you are doing so. Even if you do, there are MANY ways of messaging which will not show up in this method. If it is something she is trying to keep from you, it is likely she is sending these messages in another manner. If she is an iPhone user speaking with another iPhone user, those messages will not show up as texts and would not be in her online texting info.

Why not just ask to see her phone. If she refuses, just take the device away or disable her line.

0 Likes