Update Messages+ on LG Exalt lte
Rbss
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello- I have received a text that asks me to update my Messages+ app. It has a link but when I click on it, it never completes the update. I know this is "just" a flip phone, but I would like to know how I'm supposed to update this messaging app. There is no update listed in the app menu. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Update Messages+ on LG Exalt lte
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Sounds similar to a flip phone issue with Message+ update text at https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/LG/LG-VN220-Messages-failing-to-update/m-p/1132595

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Rbss
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks. Yes that's my issue exactly. Doesn't look like there is a solution yet though...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, Rbss. I know your LG is a flip phone however, it's pretty cool. It's an LTE device, which is faster than any other phone that's "just a flip phone".
I apologize for the link not working. At this time we're working on making our Message+ app the best. After the kinks are worked out, you won't have any other trouble. Our engineers are aware of the concern and are working to solve it. Thank you for your patience as we solve the Message + error.

VanetrisC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your patience, rest assured that we are working hard to resolve the issue. In the meantime we suggest you to use the regular text application on your device for a better experience. 

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes