Unlimited texting to all?
Burnzy503

Is there a way to instead of getting only 5000 texts to outside phones but instead buy unlimited texting for all phone carriers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unlimited texting to all?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Burnzy503 wrote:

Is there a way to instead of getting only 5000 texts to outside phones but instead buy unlimited texting for all phone carriers?

The only way would be is if you are on a family plan & just got the unlimited messaging for the whole family ($30 a month). Another way is if you are just on a SINGLE plan,then I believe you have the option to have unlimited messaging.

0 Likes
Burnzy503

I'm on a family plan with my mom and we've looked through the texting options before and the top one was 5000 texts but sadly that's not enough :smileytongue:

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Burnzy503 wrote:

I'm on a family plan with my mom and we've looked through the texting options before and the top one was 5000 texts but sadly that's not enough :smileytongue:

You need to look at the Talk & Text plans - that gives ALL lines on a family plan unlimited texting to anyone on any carrier.  If there are two of you on the family plan, the cost depends on how many minutes you need:

700 Shared Minutes plus unlimited texting - $99.99  - two lines

1400 Shared Minutes plus unlimited texting - $119.99  - two lines

2000 Shared Minutes plus unlimited texting - $129.99  - two lines

Unlimited minutes AND unlimited texting - $149.99 - two lines

You can see all the plans here.

HTH,

0 Likes