Unlimited Texting...?
Nate2789
i am still kinda new to the verizon network, because i was a existing alltel customer. on the plan i have it says i have unlimited texts to anyone on any network in the US. but does that include when i send texts to emails? some of my friends have the iphone so its easier when i send pictures to there email instead of there phone number, is that gonna cost extra or count as a normal text? also with the sms updates for facebook and myspace... those count aswell? also was wondering when i use the mobile web and apps does that count towards my air time or is it seprate?.... thanks guys!!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unlimited Texting...?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Text messages, and picture messages, sent to an email address count as regular text messages.  You can also send your status updates to Facebook and MySpace as text messages to their 5 digit codes andit will count as a text.

Mobile web and apps are different - you are charged $1.99 per MB usage when you are browsing, downloading, and in some cases, using the apps, unless you have a Connect plan that includes web browsing, or a Vcast/Vpak added to your Select plan.

Hope this answers your questions.

0 Likes