Re: Unfortunately, Message+ has stopped
dhkeever

My Message+ has not been working for about 6 hours now. This cannot be a coincidence that so many are having this same issue at the same time. Perhaps it's a Google Message+ issue and they will resolve it soon. Could it be?

0 Likes
Allenv

go to apps and update message app... fixed mine.

0 Likes
Allenv

Go to play store and update the app... worked for mine.

0 Likes
MPitch

Same here in Ohio! Very frustrating!

Just doesn't open. I cleared the data, uninstalled, reinstalled, still nothing. Before I uninstalled it, I could hold down on the icon and get a short list of recent contacts. I could text from that but couldn't arrow back to the main app.

This is extremely difficult timing with this issue. I'm leaving on a cruise soon, so I don't have time to try out another app before I leave and I won't know if this is fixed but I truly hope it is resolved before I get back in the US.

I really like this app. I like that my messages are backed up so I can refer back to them when needed. I don't understand why this is such a widespread problem and no one seems to be answering us. This is just adding to the long list of issues we've dealt with over the past few years. The service is going downhill little by little. Please fix this Verizon! 

0 Likes
Tachie3291

I dont see an option to update mine?? How do I do that?

0 Likes
Allenv

Go to the play store and update the app.   worked for mine

0 Likes
Allenv

google play store

0 Likes
Rica07

I went to settings then apps. I cleared cache and data. After that mine worked.

0 Likes
HighTime1

Its happening to me aswell and theres no update 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon is currently experiencing an issue with the Verizon Messages App. Our technicians are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it quickly. ChetonJ_VZW

0 Likes