Unable to download Verizon messages for PC
reb0957
Contributor - Level 1

I can't download Verizon for PC . I keep getting this message below. Is there a fix?

VZW.JPG

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to download Verizon messages for PC
Not applicable

HI reb0957

Thank you for your message. I hope we can resolve this quickly.

Note: If you are installing the PC app on a work computer or at work, the IT settings might block the installation and use of the app.

If the above does not apply to you, then please continue...

1- Make sure you are using Verizon Message on your mobile

2. Please check if you are subscribed to INTEGRATED MESSAGING on the Mobile. In order to do that – Launch Verizon Messages - go to Settings – under integrated Messaging feature make sure that you are Subscribed. 

If you ARE Subscribed , you will see the Unsubscribe option.  If you are not subscribed, select ‘subscribe’.

3. If you did not install the PC app recently from this page, please uninstall it. Then, install the PC app from the 'Download Desktop App' button on the Verizon Wireless website.  

http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/verizon-messages.html

Let me know if you need additional assistance.

THANKS,

ALIEM

0 Likes
reb0957
Contributor - Level 1

@aliem_vzw

I am trying to download the desktop app to my PC using that link above. If you look at my screenshot it keeps failing because of an error in a text log. Please advise!

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI again,

Are you trying to install at HOME or WORK?

Which Windows OS are you using:

Windows 7 -  use the link provided above

Windows 8.1 - Use the Windows Store version  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi reb0957, You will love using Verizon Messages on your desktop. If you are having issues downloading Verizon Messages from MyVerizon, here is another link for you to try. http://vz.to/1MIPHFg
Keep us posted on your installation.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes