Unable to connect your device with VerizonInegrated Messaging Service
Bowbreaker

I get the message "ERROR WHILE PROVISIONING QUERY" when I try to start the messaging desktop app. On my phone I keep getting a text message "We are unable to connect your device to synchronize with Verizon Integrated Messing Service. You can attempt to reconnect your device to Verizon Integrated Messaging through the Setting menu on the application."

I have tried "Activate Account" which takes quite a while but when the screen goes back to messaging, I get the text message again.

what do I need to do to fix this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to connect your device with VerizonInegrated Messaging Service
josephe_vzw
Verizon Employee

I rely on my Verizon Messages+ application daily to keep me connected with my friends and family, Bowbreaker. We recently issued an update to Verizon Messages+ that addresses this issue. Please make sure your application is updated. You can check in the Play Store on Android or the App Store on iOS. If the issue continues after the 6.4.11 update, please let me know.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Bowbreaker wrote:

what do I need to do to fix this

It seems the latest update of Verizon Messages to 6.4.10 has broken the app.  Smiley Sad  It's not you.  What can you do to fix it?  Wait for the programmers to come up with (yet another) update? 

0 Likes
baylensman
Enthusiast - Level 2

My S6 just got the update ( never asked it just started) will not connect an locks up phone had to force close. Reset phone no change. Went to setting apps message+ and uninstall updates. old version works fine and also shows the messages that came in while phone was updating. Untested updated ???

0 Likes
josephe_vzw
Verizon Employee

I rely on my Verizon Messages+ application daily to keep me connected with my friends and family, Bowbreaker. We recently issued an update to Verizon Messages+ that addresses this issue. Please make sure your application is updated. You can check in the Play Store on Android or the App Store on iOS. If the issue continues after the 6.4.11 update, please let me know.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes