Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Unable to access Message + Web app
NanaMin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried to log-in to Message + web app on my iMac and got this message below - repeatedly.  I don't like using the Message + Desktop app - too unstable. 

Also tried to download from your page:  Verizon Messages - Text Over WiFi & Cellular | Verizon Wireless and got the same error message

The web app has served me well for many years.  Have you disabled it?

Oops! Something went wrong.

We can't seem to find the page you're looking for.

Here are some helpful links instead:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to access Message + Web app
REALSLOW

I have the same issue for three days, but am sure I last was able to use the web messaging app on Friday 10/5/2018

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NanaMin, we want to ensure you are able to respond to your messages online. Have you tried signing in through our website to view Message+ ?

0 Likes
NanaMin
Enthusiast - Level 2

My problem was that I couldn’t sign in and send via the website on my iMac!!! The web version worked fine on my MacBook Pro - just not the iMac. I don’t like or use the desktop app, and my phone app was fine

I’ve been off it since I posted the problem, and today it’s working again. Your response DID NOT solve the problem- you only demonstrated that you didn’t read or understand what I was asking.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

REALSLOW, 

Having the convenience of the Message+ web app is everything. We apologize for the trouble you're having. So that we can help, please provide some additional details for us. What device are you using to access the web app? What browser and browser version are you using? Does the same issue occur when attempting to use a different browser type?

Shawnte_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
REALSLOW

This is a good question

Windows 7 / Google Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100

It no longer works,

but since you ask if I tried another browser, I tried ie

Internet Explorer 11 Version 11.0.9600.19129 works 

Do I really have to use ie? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RELSLOW, thank you so much for providing me with these details. It's very odd that it will work on Internet Explore but now Google Chrome. To make sure that I'm on the same page, are you trying to get to your Message+ by logging on through My Verizon on the computer? Or are you using the Desktop Application? Please keep me posted. 

Kevin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes