To Download Pictures to Desktop
smattie1

Hi i am real new here and i have been looking in my cell phone manual about how to do this.

My Question is (How do you transfer you pictures from you cell phone to your Computer Desk Top)?

Sorry if this was posted before but i looked around here to see and the only thing i found was the (picture E-mails)which i haven`t done yet.

Thanks

smattie

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: To Download Pictures to Desktop
SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2

There are a few different ways to get this done. The main way is that if your phone came with a USB cable (not the charger) but the cable you can plug from your phone charger port to your PC USB port, you can transfer files this way. Otherwise, there is the alternative of uploading the pictures to pix place. On your phone, while in your gallery of pitcures, you  highlight the picture, go to options and select the option of pix place. It will then send the picture as a message to your online account and store it in your Online album. You can go to VerizonWireless.com and login/register for My Verizon (top right). In this account, you can go under the Picture and Messaging category at the top of the page and find the picture in yoru online album.  At that point you can save the picture to yoru desktop.

Otherwise, another option is just sending the picture as a picture message to your e-mail. Any of these options will work.

0 Likes
Re: To Download Pictures to Desktop
smattie1

Thanks

I do have a usb cord and did try it that way but it wouldn`t take.i will try the other way

thanks again

0 Likes