This update, killing me.
Jafazzini

What on earth is going on? This update sucks! Why is it that people who also use message plus in my phone are now back to basic design red on white bsckground. I had customized each persons before this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: This update, killing me.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the issues with the new update. I know it can be frustrating to have your customization undone by a new version of the app. Are you having trouble doing the customization again? What sort of error are you receiving, if so?

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Jafazzini

The second update fixed the customization problem, but now some of my contacts aren't getting any of my messages.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jafazzini,

We want to make sure we fully resolve this message mystery. Making sure that that all of your texts are being delivered is super important. Let’s keep the ball rolling to get to a fix. Can you please check to see if there is another app update? (The reason that I ask is there have been several over the past day or two.) Do you know if the recipients are only VZW customers? Is your phone software up to date?

AliciaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jafazzini

Phone is up to date, just double checked. I did both updates to message + and just checked for a new one. Everything is up to date. She is a Verizon customer.

0 Likes
dtheresa
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is driving me nuts I was texting my friend and it would say "chat" and I only could get her text if my WiFi was on now it's saying "sms" I'm so confused like are we going to need WiFi now text on message+

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jafazzini,

I appreciate you checking on everything for me. I have rolled up my sleeves a bit more on this. Is it just this one particular contact that is not receiving your messages? Do you know if this other VZW customer that is also using the Verizon Message app has their app updated as well?

AliciaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kevin_in_AZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Give us a choice to "chat" or send "SMS".  That's what people want.

0 Likes
Jafazzini

Yes hers is updated, she doesn't get any of my messages, but I get hers.

On Feb 8, 2017 3:54 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes