Texts online.
fritzy1234

Can I personaly view my old text messages online?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texts online.
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

fritzy1234 wrote:

Can I personaly view my old text messages online?

You cannot view the actual content online no (unless a court order/subpoena is involved). You can see what phone numbers you messaged and what phone numbers messaged you though.It'll be under data/text usage on your online account.

0 Likes
angusbluegoose

i am trying to review text messageing numbers that have been sent and recieved for the months of november thru december. i could pull them up on my account at one time, but now it wont let me pull them up no more. it will let me pull up any other months before and after but it wont let me pull them months up nomorre. how can i go about retrieving the months of november thru december so i can view them again on my account?

0 Likes
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Good afternoon angusbluegoose.

I can certainly understand the need to review your text usage for previous months; however, your text message details are only available for the last 3 bill cycles.  Therefore, you may have been able to see the November- December usage previously, but because it is past the 3 months, the details are no longer available.  When available, you have the option to download the usage, and save it to your PC.  I encourage you do to this in case you need to go back to previous months when they are no longer available. 

You can view call details up to the last 12 bill cycles, text details up to last 3 bills. 

I trust this information is helpful.

Thank you,

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes